What is new in version VCF16.5? General remarks
In version 16.5 of the database new data for products and compounds are introduced. Functionalities are not changed. On the background the integration of publications containing odour and flavour threshold data with those of occurrences and retention indices is under way.
In version 16.5 of the database new data for products and compounds are introduced. Functionalities are not changed, but on the background we are still busy with the integration of publications containing odor and flavor data with data for occurrences and retention indices.
- New product Chinese liquor
- Three new products in the category Tea
- New category Anise with products Anise oil and Anise fruits
- Three new products in the category Mustard
- New category Mustard, with seven new products in this category.
- New category Tarragon with products Tarragon leaves and Tarragon oil
- New product Desert truffle
- New category Truffle, with ten new products in this category.
- Two new products Raw rapeseed and Roasted rapeseed in category Rapeseed
The occurrences, retention indices and odor properties given in 55 new literature references are introduced. This resulted into 121 new volatile compounds with occurrences, more than 2500 new occurrences, more than 3800 new RI values (for in total >4270 compounds) and 230 new odor descriptions (for in total > 1470 compounds).
New publications are introduced for Truffle (10), Desert truffle (1), Wine (9), Tea (6), Chinese liquor (5), Coffee (3), Black currants (2), Mustard (2), Chicken, Beef, Sherry, Hop, Olive oil, Rapeseed, Rice, Prune, Lovage, Celery, Parsnip, Capsicum, Anise, Tarragon and Vanilla .
Two publications were introduced because of RI data for selected groups of compounds: 4-mercapto-2-alkanols
and disubstituted pyrazines
Odour and flavour threshold values
New data from 10 literature references are given.
See an overview (details for subscribers only) of:
New Odour/Flavour references
Odour/Flavour compounds with new observations